- Email: Regular e-newsletter [SIGN UP] with up to date news & information for our members
- Weblog: Updated blog on important news and issues
- Social Media: Active as @AgCouncilofAR on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube
- In-person: Executive Director serves as information resource to members
- Webinars: We provide a repository of webinars with relevant information for our membership
- Podcasts & Videos: We provide a repository of informational podcasts relevant to our membership
- Crop Marketing Insight: In partnership with our sponsors, we provide updated crop marketing insight for Arkansas commodities
The Ag Council provides members with regular newsletters and emails to its members, keeping them abreast of current law and policy changes at the state and federal levels, activities of the Ag Council, and general news impacting the agriculture industry.
The Ag Council also maintains a presence on various social media networks utilizing the handle @AgCouncilofAR – please give us a follow!
In addition, our website is a great information resource for members with a regularly updated blog on current issues and events.
The Executive Vice President of the Ag Council, Andrew Grobmyer, is available to communicate with you and provide timely, relevant, and valuable information, as well as access and advice related to public policy, laws and regulations.
To contact the Executive Vice President, call (501) 376-0455 (office); (501) 454-9643 (cell) or email email@example.com
Additional News & Information Resources:
“The Ag Council is foremost in information, policy, and direction in Arkansas agriculture and rural communities. Lots of value here.”
-Larry McClendon Past Ag Council President –producer and ginner, Marianna, Ark.
“The Ag Council is the common thread that connects farmers and agribusinesses with similar interests through face-to-face meetings and more recently digital means.”
-Rick Bransford, Ag Council First Vice President – producer Lonoke, Ark.