USDA is seeking nominees to serve on Farm Service Agency (FSA) county committees through August 1st. Individuals are allowed to nominate themselves or any other person as a candidate. Nomination forms must be delivered to the County FSA Office or postmarked no later than August 1, 2022.
The duties of County FSA Committee members include:
- Administering farm program activities conducted by the County FSA Office.
- Informing farmers of the purpose and provisions of the FSA programs.
- Keeping the State FSA Committee informed of LAA conditions.
- Monitoring changes in farm programs.
- Participating in county meetings as necessary.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the State FSA Committee.