The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will hold its first of ten regional roundtable discussions to receive public comment on the Waters of the United States (WOTUS). The EPA has announced plans to advance new definitions and rules for waters regulated under the Clean Water Act (CWA) despite a significant case related to the matter before the Supreme Court. The roundtables will be livestreamed and recorded for availability to watch following the meetings.
- National Parks Conservation Association (Midwest), May 9, 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Regenerative Agriculture Foundation (Midwest), May 23, 4-6:30 p.m.
- Arizona Farm Bureau (Southwest), June 2, 3-5:30 p.m.
- Kansas Livestock Association (Midwest), June 6, 4-6:30 p.m.
- Cahaba Brewing (Southeast), June 7, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Amigos Bravos (Southwest), June 13, 3-5:30 p.m.
- California Farm Bureau (West), June 16, 2 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Natural Resources Defense Council (Northeast), June 21, 1-3:30 p.m.
- North Carolina Farm Bureau (Southeast), June 23, 2-4:30 p.m.
- Wyoming County Commissioners Association /Montana Association of Counties/Idaho Association of Counties (West), June 24, 2-4:30 p.m.