The Cotton Foundation is once again offering Producer Information Exchange (PIE) tours for cotton farmers. This year, up to three Arkansas cotton growers are eligible to accompany several other growers from the Mid-South and Southeast to Texas during August 21-26. The program is designed to offer growers a unique experience to expand knowledge among producers, build lasting relationships with cotton farmers across the cotton belt, and to develop leadership within the industry.
Names must be provided by July 21st. If you are interested or know someone who may be interested, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all participants must:
- Be a full-time farmer and be actively engaged in cotton production for the 2022 crop year.
- Be 21 years of age at the time the tour takes place.
- Complete an online enrollment as soon as possible. A link to the enrollment form will be emailed to participants.
- Agree to represent their local producer association and NCC in a professional manner.
- Agree to spend approximately one week away from home.
- Understand that spouses cannot accompany participants on tours. This includes spouses who are actively engaged in the farming operation.
Past participants are not eligible to participate in the 2022 program.