USDA Issues New WASDE Report
On Friday, February 8th, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) released an updated World Agriculture Supply and Demand Estimate (WASDE) report. This report was the first WASDE report since December due to the government shutdown.
- WASDE Cotton: Domestic Production, Use Slightly Lowered2-8
- WASDE Oilseeds: U.S. Soybean Production Down 56Mln Bushels2-8
- WASDE Rice: U.S. Production Up on 2nd Highest Ever Yields2-8
- WASDE Coarse Grains: U.S. Corn Production, Imports, Usage All Down2-8
- WASDE Wheat: Domestic Ending Stocks Raised on Reduced Usage2-8