Ag Council Spring Meeting May 19th in Brinkley
The Ag Council of Arkansas will hold its Spring Board of Directors meeting in Brinkley on May 19th. The meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. and will include lunch. The meeting will offer Ag Council members and invited guests an opportunity to network and get the latest news on Ag Council activities. The meeting will also cover a host of subject matters including legislative updates from Washington and the State Capitol. The meeting will include guest speakers who will cover issues of importance to the Ag industry of Arkansas.
Special guest speakers:
- Wes Ward; Arkansas Secretary of Agriculture Arkansas Agriculture Department Introduction and Update from Ag Department
- Senator Ron Caldwell; Arkansas General Assembly Chairman of the Senate Agriculture Committee Overview of 90th General Assembly and Grain Dealers Act
- Dr. Gary Adams; National Cotton Council President and Chief Executive Officer Update on Council Activities and Cotton Market
- Scott Stiles; University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service Agricultural Economist Commodity Market Update and Forecast
- Dennis Carmen; Grand Prairie Irrigation District Executive Director and Chief Engineer Update on Grand Prairie Irrigation Project and other ag conservation engineering projects
RSVP to email@example.com
Location: Brinkley Convention Center
Date: Tuesday, May 19th
Time: 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.